Test Knitting Sign-Up
Become a test knitter for Florence Spurling Studio!
Test knitting is an important aspect to the pattern design process. Test knitters try out the pattern before it's published to make sure that all the instructions are present and clear, and provide feedback on sizing and yarn usage for the project.
It's really helpful to have a range of experience levels test patterns – you just need to be able to:
- knit to the specified gauge
- work from a pattern that's still being tweaked and may be edited when you're part-way through knitting
- create a project on Ravelry including photos of your finished item
- work to the given deadline for the test knit
- be communicative throughout the process and provide relevant feedback to the designer
You will get early access to the pattern, and on completion of the test knit you will be gifted the finalized version and an additional Florence Spurling Studio pattern of your choosing.
Want to hear when new test knits are opened? Fill in the form below to be added to the list and you'll receive an email with full details when a new test knit opens.